Wednesday, September 17, 2008

SC194 Prayers & Missing Someone



I got two made for the sketch challenge this morning. I needed two cards anyways. The first one is for a man who I work with who's wife had an aneurysm. I just wanted to let him know that there are people who are praying for him. The second is a card for one of my former bible study students who is on his own now in the Twin Cities. I figured he might like some fun mail!
Card 1:
Stamps: Happiness Always, Twill, Sprinkles and a Close to My Heart set for the "pray"
Paper:Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Green Tea DS & Soft Sky
Inks:Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Soft Sky
Embellishments:Word Window Punch, Brad, Old Olive Twill Ribbon



Card 2:
Stamps: Moose You and Peaceful Wishes
Paper:Kraft, Always Artichoke, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip & Riding Hood Red
Inks:Basic Brown & Always Artichoke
Embellishments:Chocolate Chip Twill Ribbon, Crafters Tool Kit

No comments: