Sunday, September 14, 2008

Lots of Happy Hearts


I was inspired to make a series of cards with this new set from the mini catalog. The first is a card for an anniversary party my mom and dad went to. I started with Pacific Point for a base and added a piece of going gray embossed in silver (the stamp is the Floral background). I embossed the focal image in silver as well as the background of "sprinkles". I added some silver cording as well.



The next one is also using the floral background, stamped in white craft. I used markers to add the different colors to the focal image. I them matted it with one scalloped edge in Old Olive and more Confetti white. I added brads for embellishment.



This one is started on a Kiwi Kiss Base, with Barely Banana and Real Red. I used the ticket corner punch and brads as well as the Kiwi Kiss Satin ribbon for embellishment.



The last card I decided to used one of my new favorite colors, Basic Gray, for the base. I stamped the Twill background on it in Basic Gray. The heart image is embossed in silver on the basic gray paper, cut out and mounted on pretty in pink. The bingo is also embossed in silver and I popped up the cutouts on dimensionals. I added Pink gingham and grosgrain, as well as a little slip of silver cord.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These cards are so awesome! You should totally enter the contests at SU! you have amazing talent! i love the pictures of your kids too.
Melanie