Sunday, September 14, 2008

In Remembrance...



Dale's cousin, Jason Zunker was killed in the line of duty in January. Today his mother and his wife are having a get-together in remembrance of his birthday. I made a card for each of this, just to kind of let them know that no one has forgotten Jason or what they are still dealing with. It has been really difficult for them, and I pray for peace and healing for them.
Each card started with a base of Basic Gray, which is a color I recently discovered that I really kind of like! I made one with Pirouette Pink and one with Cool Caribbean. I stamped using a marker (Old Olive) to just stamp the stems and leaves from Close as a Memory, then I added Primas with brads to make it more 3 dimensional. I added a strip of ribbon and some dots of white gel pen.

No comments: