Tuesday, September 30, 2008

One more before work...


then I have to go. I don't know why, but I like this little skull!!! This card started with a basic black base and I used a circle cutter to get a hole thru a double layer on the front of the card (so I could hide the strings). I used a piece of silver cord to attach the little spinning skull, which was embossed in white. I used the 1" circle punch to punch it out, and the a 1 1/4" circle punch for the red mat. The circle under the flower was just the left over rim of words, the matted on red and popped up with cut up dimensionals. It looked lonely, so I added a black polka dotted prima with a red brad!

2 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Love the hanging skull and flurry of bats on this fun card!

Kim's Life said...

Love the spinners card!