Wednesday, September 10, 2008

More Scandinavian Season...

I made a couple more of the cards for my grandma and now I am making some of them also for the Norwegian basket for the church bazaar.




The first one is shades of lavender because that is grandma's favorite color. I used Lovely Lilac craft, embossed with Iridescent Ice Ep on almost amethyst paper. I added a bit of silver cording and some silver eyelets, which are matted on 1/4" circles of lilac. I am including an extra photo that shows the sparkle on this card. I just love it! I hope she will also. I finally de-virginized my star! It was the first time I used the silly thing!



The next one is stamped on Night of Navy paper, with craft ink and silver EP. I added 3 silver brads and a strand of cording. The focal image is popped up on dimensionals. The snowflakes are stamped in white craft ink. The layer paper is Going Gray which I did not realize until last night is retired. :(



The last one is stamped with the Scandinavian wheel, Artichoke on Artichoke. The I embossed the tree in gold Ep and matted the tree in Riding Hood Red. I also added he gold brads on the Word Window punch out and a little bit of gold elastic cording too. The dots are gel pen.

1 comment:

Jana O'Brien said...

I just love this set, and all of your cards are gorgeous. They look even prettier in person!