Tuesday, September 9, 2008

CC183 Gray Riding Hood Galore


This color combo was a struggle for me, I don't even own and going gray classic pad! I didn't know that either! But I managed to find a going gray craft pad and I have the neutrals set of watercolor crayons, so I could play along. I had to break the seal on a really old package of going gray paper! I chose Bloomin' Beautiful and Twill for the stamp sets. I watercolored from the lid of the pad and with the crayons to complete the look. The little swoosh under the "bloom" sentiment is crayon also. I added read red brads, close enough! The tag in punched from the key tag punch and then I stuck it back in because it was a smidge too big. It shaved off a "fingernail" looking thing and made the tag the perfect size. I used the white gel pen also.

No comments: