Tuesday, September 2, 2008

From the Color Wheel


I was looking for a way to use some of the colors I hardly ever pull out, so I pulled out my color wheel and low and behold, two of them were on the wheel together. Not Quite Navy and Blush Blossom. So I decided to add the other colors in there and this is what I came up with. The card base is the Not Quite Navy, stamped with the swirls from Priceless. I also stamped "Life" from Live Like You Mean It on the Key Tag punch out with NQN on Bashful Blue. The scalloped strip, which was punched with the scalloped punch is on Always Artichoke and accented with the White Signo Gel Pen. The focal image is Bashful Blue with NQN sponged on the edges, the added with dimensionals to a piece stamped with Blush Blossom and then matted in Close to Cocoa.

No comments: