Sunday, March 16, 2008

I am a terrible poster!

You know, this always happens. I get busy with things in life and some other things seem to get a break. For instance, my blog. I didn't realize it had been 7 months since I had posted something!

I have been swamped in scrap land lately though! I finished 134 paper-scrapped pages as a challenge from myself. See, I had a bin full of older pictures from 2004 and earlier! How sad huh? So I told myself 3 weeks before I was going to spend a SCRAPPING weekend at a friend's house that I needed to finish all those paper layouts if I was going to head to her home sans paper supplies. I finished them in 2 1/2 weeks with a little time to spare to get my digi goodies unzipped and ready on my hard drive. I left here with enough stuff to do her Stampin' Up workshop and then just a laptop, hard drive and some photo CDs. It's was soo nice to pack to light! I only got 5 whole pages completed and one more that I need to add drop shadows to, now that I've figured out the new program on the new laptop. It took me the better part of the big scrapping day to figure out just shadows. But I will be moving along now that I am getting the hang of it and I really would like to finish my vacation scrapbook soon. It's almost a year later! So glad I journaled it during and right after vacation!

Hopefully I can photograph some of the 134 layouts and get them uploaded here soon. I am going to try to do a better job of keeping up with that!

No comments: