Tuesday, March 25, 2008

134 Paper Scrapped Pages, where are they?

I recently challenged myself to scrap all the photos I had actual prints of. I had about 3 weeks until I was going to visit my friend Gidget to do a Stampin' Up party and to scrap for the weekend. I really wanted to just bring the laptop and the hard drive and a couple of CDs of photos and leave the rest. I just couldn't think of how I would pare' down what I would need to bring into a few different bins. Well, 2 1/2 weeks into the challenge, I completed the layouts, with a whopping total of 134 pages. But why is it that I have yet to share any? It's been 3 weeks since I finished. I just haven't taken the time to set up the camera somewhere where I can photograph these 12" by 12" monsters! And I need to do that! What's the point of scrapping if you can't share any of it, right?

No comments: