Tuesday, August 5, 2008

CC178: Farewell In Colors


In just a few days, the Stampin' Up In Colors for 2007-2008 will no longer be available. You know what that means though? Somewhere on a UPS vehicle traveling in my direction is the full order of the NEW in colors, due to arrive hopefully today! I can't wait to dive in and play! My goal is to have some new cards with new colors up here this week yet.

In a nod to the retirement of these fab colors, the SCS color challenge today was In Colors and only In Colors! I made a card for my hubby. Somedays I just feel like a card, just for the heck of it!

I used the Boatloads of Love Stamp set, as well as Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, Baisc Black and Naturals-white for the cardstock. The inks are Soft Sky (also sponged on the edges), River Rock, Wild Wasabi and Stazon Black. I used the Soft Sky double stitched ribbon, the Key Tag Punch and the Slit Punch. Ooooh, and I also added a brad on the folded corner from the silver Hodge Podge Hardware kit.

No comments: