Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Time Well Spent


Stampin' Up sent us this wonderful stamp set, which is a level 3 hostess set back in December as a thank you to demonstrators. It is a great floral set and I decided to make a card using it and splitcoast's TLC163 Challenge which is "Stacked Ribbons". My inspiration started with the adorable striped ribbon and then I remembered I had a gorgeous wide satin ribbon from the Holiday Mini. This satin ribbon has the most luxurious feel to it, I love it! I stamped the focal image on Confetti White and then watercolors using the watercolor crayons and then I trimmed the image. I used a thin paper stump to roll the petals and then I put small pieces of dimensionals under the petals to make them stay 3D. I sponged the punches (scallop and key tag punches) and then added 2 little circles (1/4") to make the brads pop a little more. Paper colors are Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink and Confetti White. Ink is Chocolate Chip and Timber Brown Stazon (for the water colored image). The pink curvy piece was cut with the SU cutter kit perforater. I love that little kit!!!

No comments: