Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Moose You!!!


After checking out what was going on over at Julie Buhler's Blog this morning, I found her color concoction and the colors just spoke to me. I made a card with Stampin' Up's Moose You stamp set. Now I have grand ideas about getting some more cards and hopefully some scrap pages done today so that I can send out some happy mail. Card Details: Stamps~ Moose You and Canvas. Papers~ Confetti White, River Rock, Ruby Red and Always Artichoke. Inks~ River Rock, Ruby Red and Always Artichoke. Accessories~ Sponge, Word Window, Rich Regals Brads, Tab Punch, Staple. I think this moose is just too sweet! I punched the word window punch and the put the punchout back in the punch from the bottom to make a shortened Word Window for the brads to go into. This can be seen in my gallery at Splitcoast.

No comments: