Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Another CC178 Polka Dots & Paisley


This may be the only other one I get to complete today, we are going to take daddy on a picnic during his lunch break...

This one is made with Groovy Guava and Wild Wasabi paper (the In Colors) and also whisper white and basic black.

I inked the first stamp of the flower very carefully so I could get both colors on the stamp. Then I used Black Stazon for the outline overlay. I used the crafter's tool kit to pierce the border on the focal image. I stamped the background in groovy guava and then used my Signo gel pen to add a little dot to make the background "POP"! I hand lettered the "You Make Me" part of the sentiment with a .01 Zig Millennium. I also hand bordered the focal images with the same pen. I added Wild Wasabi double stitched ribbon and black gingham ribbon. The stamp set is Polka Dots & Paisley from Stampin' Up.

No comments: