Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tremendous Undertaking...


People who know me say I work better under pressure. I HATE when they say that. I've always dreamed of being a person that doesn't wait until the last minute. I feel so in control of things when things are ready to go ahead of time. Well, here I am again, about to take on a huge project, more because I didn't think of it until this morning and less because I procrastinated on it, but, I digress. My MIL is leaving Sunday for a two week mission trip to Tanzania. She is a bit nervous and some of her family is not supporting her choice to use the skills God has equipped her with for HIS mission. They would prefer she kept her feet firmly planted in the United States. My husband and I fully support her choice to go and use her God-given skills to further His kingdom and I know she will be blessed many times over for it. So, with that being said, I am starting a project to make some sort of paper treasure for her to open each day, including, but not limited to hand-drawn treasures from her grandkids, hand-made cards, mini scrapbook pages, etc.

Well, here's the first card, made with the Boatloads of Love stamp set from Stampin' Up's new Fall/Winter Collection catalog. This also encorporated the Color Challenge 123 from Splitcoaststampers.com.

No comments: